Tacamo Arc Dual Feed Port Hopper (no batteries 11bps)
- In stock, ready to ship
This hopper works with dual feed ramps (see how it works below) inside the hopper allowing the paintballs to feed into your marker without any down-pressure from the paintballs above, this also doubles (more like triples) the "catch area" (how much area that there is for a paintball to be fed into your gun).
Another problem with regular hoppers when used with blow-back style markers is that the paintballs in the feed-neck are pushed back up into the hopper from the blast of air that is shot up the feed neck with every shot. This new design blocks the paintballs from leaving the feed-neck and therefore leaving a gap between the paintballs as they try to feed into your gun. This new design greatly increases the reliable feed rate of this hopper to extreme levels!
- With no noise of a motor running all of the time you can set up a true ambush and really surprise your enemy.
- This hopper is also a LOT lighter than an agitated hopper because you don't have all the extra weight of the batteries, motor, and electronics. All of that stuff also takes away from the amount of paintballs it can hold.
- This hopper will fit any standard paintball marker. These hoppers really work! Give one a try. It will be the best investment you have made!
- Only this hopper has no moving parts!
- A lot of time was spent on getting the design and engineering perfect for this Revolutionary New Hopper Design!
- Improved lid design! Even if you already have an agitated hopper get one of these as a backup. Because when the batteries die the hopper also dies.
- This is by far the BEST Bang-for-your-Buck hopper on the market!
- 1 ALL NEW & Improved, Revolutionary 200 Round Gravity fed hopper from Tacamo.