Vertex Radio Throat Mic
Vertex Throat Mic brings unsurpassed clarity, ruggedness and affordability to law enforcement, military, paintball and active sports. Designed for comfort, this communications system delivers outstanding sound quality and discreet interaction, making it mission essential. |
Vertex Throat Mic has an acoustic air tube and provides the best comfort for extensive use on long operations. It is made of soft rubber you don't even notice while wearing it.
This throat mic is compatible with the Vertex radio models:
VX-200, VX-500, VX-510, VX-520UD.
- Noise canceling provides clearer Audio even in noisy environments
- 3 optional listening devices
- Optional remote PTT for special operation
- VOX compatible for hands-free communication
- Adjustable throat strap for secure and comfort
- Adjustable for neck size from 14 to 28 inches.
|Throat Mic Adapters|
|Throat Mic Listening Devices|
How to use the Icom Radio Throat Mic
|1. Connect the earpiece to the throat microphone kit. |
2. Wear the throat microphone kit around your neck, so that the earphone cable is pointing backwards.
3. Adjust the clamp to increase or decrease the size of the neck band. If necessary, remove the neck band to adjust. When the optimal size is found, the neck band is comfortably worn and the contact between throat mic and the neck skin is solid.
4. Adjust throat mic's position between Point A and Point B (Point A: vocal cord, Point B: where right below the ear). To find the optimal position of maximum audio performance, users are encouraged to repetitiously try the optimal position in the area between A and B. It will increase the volume and decrease the sound clarity to place the throat mic closer to A. And it will decrease the volume and increase the sound clarity to place the throat mic closer to B.