U.S. Special Force Throat Mic
U.S. Special Force Throat Mic brings unsurpassed clarity, ruggedness and affordability to law enforcement, military, paintball and active sports. Designed for comfort, this communications system delivers outstanding sound quality and discreet interaction, making it mission essential. |
U.S. Special Force Throat Mic is the lightest and the most compact, useful for all types of operations. The listening device wire wraps around the back of your ear for comfort and concealment.
- Visar Series
- SLK270, SLK280, SLK289
- Spirit GT/GT+
- Cobra single 2.5mm jack radio
- TalkAbout (T5000 Series, T5100 Series, T5200 Series, T5300 Series, T5400 Series, T5500 Series, T5600 Series, T5700 Series, T5800 Series, T5900 Series, T6000 Series, T6100 Series, T6200 Series, T6300 Series, T6400 Series, T6500 Series, T6600 Series, T6700 Series, T6800 Series, T6900 Series, T7000 Series, T7100 Series, T7200 Series, T7300 Series, T7400 Series, SX700R)
- Noise canceling provides clearer Audio even in noisy environments
- 3 optional listening devices
- Optional remote PTT for special operation
- VOX compatible for hands-free communication
- Adjustable throat strap for secure and comfort
- Adjustable for neck size from 14 to 28 inches.
|Throat Mic Adapters|
|Throat Mic Listening Devices|
How to use the Radio Throat Mic
1. Connect the earpiece to the throat microphone kit.
2. Wear the throat microphone kit around your neck, so that the earphone cable is pointing backwards.
3. Adjust the clamp to increase or decrease the size of the neck band. If necessary, remove the neck band to adjust. When the optimal size is found, the neck band is comfortably worn and the contact between throat mic and the neck skin is solid.
4. Adjust throat mic's position between Point A and Point B (Point A: vocal cord, Point B: where right below the ear). To find the optimal position of maximum audio performance, users are encouraged to repetitiously try the optimal position in the area between A and B. It will increase the volume and decrease the sound clarity to place the throat mic closer to A. And it will decrease the volume and increase the sound clarity to place the throat mic closer to B.